Users’ personal data are controlled by Milostore P.Iva IT03326530924, based in via Grazia Deledda 23, 09127 Cagliari (CA), hereafter defined as data controller.
In compliance with the obligations deriving from national (Legislative Decree 30 June 2003 n. 196, Code on the protection of personal data, and subsequent amendments) and European (European Regulation for the protection of personal data n. 679/2016, GDPR), this site respects and protects the confidentiality of visitors and users, putting in place every possible and proportionate effort not to harm the rights of users.
Milostore does not run advertisements, does not use data for advertising purposes, but makes use of third-party services in order to improve the use of the site, third parties that may collect user data and then use it to send personalized advertisements on other sites. This site also uses social plugins to make it easier to share articles on social networks. These plugins are configured so that they send cookies (and then possibly collect data) only after the user has clicked.
When a User visits or makes reservations on the xMilordx Site, Milostore may use the information provided to offer services, personalize the user experience, and send updates and communications related to those services.
You are given the option to exercise various rights, including accessing, modifying or removing personal data, or changing your marketing preferences (including the right to withdraw your consent at any time).
Types of data collected
Among the Personal Data collected by this Website, independently or through third parties, there are: Cookies; Usage data; Email.
You assume responsibility for the Personal Data of third parties obtained, published or shared through this Website and guarantee that you have the right to communicate or disseminate them, freeing the Data Controller from any liability to third parties.
Processing of collected data
How to treat
The Data Controller, in compliance with the obligations deriving from national legislation (Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, Code on the Protection of Personal Data, and subsequent amendments) and European (European Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data n. 679/ 2016, GDPR), adopts the appropriate security measures aimed at preventing unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or destruction of Personal Data.
The processing is carried out through IT and /or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logics closely related to the indicated purposes. In addition to the Data Controller, in some cases, other parties involved in the organization of this Website (administrative, commercial, marketing, legal, system administrators) or external subjects (such as third-party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies) also appointed, if necessary, Data Controllers by the Data Controller, may have access to the Data. The updated list of Managers can always be requested from the Data Controller.
Legal basis for processing
The Data Controller treats Personal Data relating to the User in case there is one of the following conditions:
- you have given your consent for one or more specific purposes; Note: In some legal systems, the Data Controller may be authorized to process Personal Data without the user’s consent or any other of the legal bases specified below, until the User objects (“opt-out”) to such processing. However, this is not applicable if the processing of Personal Data is regulated by European legislation on the protection of Personal Data;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you and/or for the execution of pre-contractual measures;
- the processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject;
- the processing is necessary for the execution of a task in the public interest or for the exercise of public powers of which the Data Controller is invested;
- processing is necessary for the pursuit of the legitimate interest of the Data Controller or third parties.
However, it is always possible to request the Data Controller to clarify the concrete legal basis of each treatment and in particular to specify whether the processing is based on the law, provided for by a contract or necessary to conclude a contract.
The Data are processed at the Data Controller’s operational offices and in any other place where the parties involved in the processing are located. For more information, please contact the Data Controller. Your Personal Data may be transferred to a country other than the one in which you are located. To obtain further information on the place of processing, you may refer to the section on details on the processing of Personal Data.
You have the right to obtain information about the legal basis of the transfer of Data outside the European Union or to an international organization under public international law or consisting of two or more countries, such as the UN, as well as about the security measures taken by the Data Controller to protect the Data.
The User can check if one of the transfers described above takes place by examining the section of this document relating to the details on the processing of Personal Data or ask the Data Controller for information by contacting him at the details reported at the opening.
The Data are processed and stored for the time required by the purposes for which they were collected.
- Personal Data collected for purposes related to the execution of a contract between the Data Controller and the User will be withheld until the execution of such contract is completed.
- Personal Data collected for purposes attributable to the legitimate interest of the Data Controller will be withheld until this interest is satisfied. The User may obtain further information about the legitimate interest pursued by the Data Controller in the relevant sections of this document or by contacting the Data Controller.
When the processing is based on your consent, the Data Controller may retain Personal Data for longer until such consent is revoked. In addition, the Data Controller may be obliged to retain Personal Data for a longer period in compliance with a legal obligation or by order of an authority.
At the end of the retention period, personal data will be deleted. Therefore, at the end of this period, the right of access, deletion, rectification and the right to portability of data can no longer be exercised.
Purpose of the Processing
Your Data is collected to allow the Data Controller to provide the Service, to comply with legal obligations, to respond to requests or enforcement actions, to protect its rights and interests (or those of Users or third parties), to detect any malicious or fraudulent activities, as well as for the following purposes: Statistics, Content Commentary, Interaction with Social Networks and External Platforms, Contact the User , View content from external platforms, Business Affiliation, Heat mapping and session logging, Remarketing and behavioral targeting, User Database Management, and Tag Management. To obtain detailed information on the purposes of the processing and the Personal Data processed for each purpose, you may refer to the section “Detailed information on the processing of Personal Data”.
Personal Data is collected for the following purposes and using the following services:
Managing User Databases
Heat mapping and session logging
Interaction with social networks and external platforms
Remarketing and behavioral targeting
View content from external platforms
Users may exercise certain rights with reference to the Data processed by the Data Controller.
In particular, you have the right to:
- withdraw consent at all times. You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data previously expressed.
- to oppose the processing of its Data. You may object to the processing of your Data when it takes place on a legal basis other than consent. Further details on the right of objection are given in the section below.
- access to their Data. The User has the right to obtain information on the Data processed by the Data Controller, on certain aspects of the processing and to receive a copy of the Data processed.
- check and ask for rectification. The User can verify the correctness of his Data and request its updating or correction.
- to obtain the limitation of treatment. When certain conditions apply, you may request the limitation of the processing of your Data. In this case, the Data Controller will not process the Data for any other purpose than their storage.
- obtain the deletion or removal of your Personal Data. When certain conditions are met, the User may request the cancellation of his Data by the Data Controller.
- receive their Data or have them transferred to another data controller. You have the right to receive your Data in structured format, common use and readable by automatic device and, where technically feasible, to obtain its transfer without obstacles to another data controller. This provision is applicable when the Data are processed with automated tools and the processing is based on the user’s consent, on a contract to which the User is a party or on contractual measures related to it.
- lodge a complaint. You may lodge a complaint with the competent personal data protection supervisory authority or take legal action.
Details of the right of objection
When Personal Data are processed in the public interest, in the exercise of public authority of which the Data Controller is invested or to pursue a legitimate interest of the Data Controller, Users are entitled to object to the processing for reasons related to their particular situation.
Please note to users that, if their Data are processed for direct marketing purposes, they may object to the processing without providing any reasons. To find out if the Data Controller treats data for direct marketing purposes, Users can refer to the respective sections of this document.
How to exercise rights
To exercise your rights, Users may address a request to the Contact Details of the Data Controller indicated in this document. Requests are filed free of charge and processed by the Data Controller as soon as possible, in any case within one month.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed within the browser that assist the Data Controller in the provision of the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes of installing cookies may also require your consent.
When the installation of Cookies takes place on the basis of consent, this consent can be revoked freely at any time following the instructions contained in this document.
Cookies allow you to keep information about visitors’ preferences, they are used in order to verify the correct functioning of the site and to improve its functionality by customizing the content of the pages according to the type of browser used, or to simplify their navigation by automating the procedures (e.g. Login, site language), and finally for the analysis of the use of the site by visitors.
This site makes use of the following categories of cookies:
used to collect information, in aggregate form, on the number of users and how they visit the site itself. They are assimilated to technical cookies if the service is anonymized.
profiling and marketing cookies,
used exclusively by third parties other than the owner of this site to collect information about the behavior of users while browsing, and about consumer interests and habits, also in order to provide personalized advertising.
In addition to what is indicated in this document, the User can manage cookie preferences directly within his browser and prevent – for example – that third parties can install them. Through the browser preferences it is also possible to delete cookies installed in the past, including the Cookie in which consent to the installation of Cookies by this site is possibly saved. You can find information about how to manage Cookies with some of the most popular browsers, such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari, and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Without prejudice to the foregoing, users are informed of the possibility to use the information provided by YourOnlineChoices (EU), Network Advertising Initiative (USA) and Digital Advertising Alliance (USA), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. With these services you can manage tracking preferences of most advertising tools. The Data Controller therefore advises Users to use these resources in addition to the information provided by this document.
Find out more
Defence in court
Your Personal Data may be used by the Data Controller in court or in the stages preparatory to its possible establishment for the defense against abuse in the use of this Website or the Connected Services by the User. You declare that you are aware that the Data Controller may be obliged to disclose the Data by order of public authorities.
System logs and maintenance
Due to operating and maintenance needs, this Website and any third-party services it uses may collect system logs, i.e. files that record interactions and may also contain Personal Data, such as your IP address.
Information not contained in this policy
Further information in relation to the processing of Personal Data may be requested at any time from the Data Controller using contact details.
If the changes affect processing whose legal basis is consent, the Data Controller will collect your consent again, if necessary.